经典句子

Day1

  • real life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker.现实生活比保险杠贴纸上的标语要复杂得多。
  • we more try to understand one another, The more exceptional each of us will be. 我们越是努力理解彼此,我们每个人就会变得越出色。
  • Look inside yourself and recognize the change starts with you. It starts with me. It starts with all of us.审视自己,认识到改变始于你。改变始于我。改变始于我们所有人。

Day2

  • That’s the beauty of complacency. 这就是知足常乐。
  • If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
  • I am gonna make the world a better place!我要让这个世界变得更美好!
  • We are changing the world.我们正在改变世界。
  • I have to be the first one.我将成为第一个。
  • What your father means, is that It’s gonna be difficult, impossible even. 你父亲的意思是,这将会很困难,甚至是不可能的。

Day 3

  • cut it out 住手
  • I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.我要踢你的小屁屁。
  • you will ever be anything more than a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny/coder.你永远只会是一个愚蠢的种胡萝卜的笨兔子/码农。

Day 4

  • Awesome 极好的,了不起的 fantastic/extraordinary
  • Master 表示完全掌握,learn只是开始学习
  • Here you go 给你(不用give you)
  • Hit the street (相当于walk on) 比喻上岗
  • To name a few/You name it 随便说几个/凡是你想得到的
  • He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.他真是胡说八道

Day 5

  • Let’s see those teeth! (相当于“茄子”,拍照前让大家笑一笑,露出牙齿)
  • I’m proud of announce that my mammal inclusion initiative has produced.我很自豪地宣布,哺乳动物积极代表已经产生。
  • It’s my great privilege to officially assign you. 我很荣幸正式任命你。
  • ==I won’t let you down==, this has been my dream since I was a kid.我不会让你失望的,这是我从小到大的梦想。
  • It’s real proud day for little guys.对于小家伙们来说,这是真正值得骄傲的一天。

Day 6

  • For goodness sake! “天哪!”、“看在上帝的份上!”

  • Oh, come on. “哦,得了吧。”、“别这样。”

  • Say nothing on lions and wolves. (更)别说狮子和狼了

  • your father does have a point there. “你父亲在这一点上确实说得有道理。”

  • Terrific! Everyone wins! 太好了!皆大欢喜!(每个人都赢了!)(win-win双赢)

  • We are real proud of you, and scared too. 我们真的为你感到骄傲,同时也感到害怕。

  • It’s kind of a proud-scared combo.这是一种又骄傲又害怕的混合感觉。

  • I’ve been working for this my whole life.我一生都在为这个努力。

  • we’re just a little excited for you, but terrified. 我们只是有点为你兴奋,但也非常害怕。

  • The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.我们唯一需要恐惧的就是恐惧本身。

Day 7

  • we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. (the elephant in the room. “显而易见”)(寓意房间里有一只大象那么明显的事情,所有人却装作看不见,不说穿,不讨论)

  • City Hall is right up my tail to find them.(right up my tail.紧追不舍)

  • there are some new recruits with us I should introduce.有一些新成员加入我们,我应该介绍他们

  • This is priority No.1.这是第一要务。

Day 8

  • I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck.我真是没脑子。
  • Please don’t be mad at me. 请不要生我的气。
  • I can’t thank you enough.我真是感激不尽。
  • my treat.我来请客。(It’s my treat 我的荣幸)
  • that is high praise. 这真是高度的赞扬。

Day 9

  • ==I stood up for you==. 我挺你、我支持你、我维护你。
  • Hang in there! 坚持住。
  • No one tells me what I can or can’t be! 没有人能叫我能成为什么样的人,或者不能成为什么样的人!
  • You can only be what you are. 你只能是你自己。

Day 10

  • Bless you! 上帝保佑你。(Bless you somebody,Bless you little bunny)
  • One second. 稍等一下。
  • we’re doing everything we can. 我们正在尽我们所能。(尽全力做某事)
  • Bring him home to me and my babies。把他带回家给我和我的孩子们。
  • I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! 我刚听说霍普斯警官要接这个案子!

Day 11

  • We are done. 我们两清了。
  • So sad this is over. 好难过,一切都结束了。
  • I wish I could’ve helped more!  真希望能帮更多忙。

Day12

  • he had a very bad day. 他过了糟糕的一天。

  • Long time no see! 好久不见。

  • For old time’s sake. 老交情了。

  • You ever seen anything like this? 你见过类似这样的事情吗?

  • What do you think happened? 你觉得发生了什么?

  • it’s gonna be an even bigger crime scene if Mr. Big finds me here. 这里将会变成一个更大的犯罪现场。

Day13

  • go off the rails. 行为怪异。
  • far from something. 远未xxx,距某事还很遥远。
  • we need to come forward! 我们需要挺身而出!
  • keep it that way. 维持原状,保持原来的样子。

精彩词句学起来:

  1. He cheats like there’s no tomorrow. 他那作弊真是没底线。

  2. Here come the waterworks. 要哭鼻子了。

  3. I should get to roll call. 我得去点名了。

  4. Oh, bull pen‘s over there to the left. 候补区在那边左侧。

  5. Beat it. 快走吧。

  6. It burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards fox. 听到别人对狐狸有偏见我就受不了。

  7. stood up for you, and you lied to me. 我为你出头,你却骗了我。

  8. The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. 哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效。

  9. Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 狮心市长肯定高兴坏了。

  10. It means I have a lead. 意思是我有线索了。

  11. Fine. Then we’ll have to do this the hard way. 好吧。看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒。

  12. Well, it’s my word against yours. 空口无凭。

  13. Okay. You’re the boss. 好吧。你说了算。

  14. Well, I had a ball. 我玩得很开心。

  15. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. 我们的时间真的很紧,每一分钟都很重要。

  16. It’s a bummer. 真是扫兴。

  17. You’re a very sore loser. 你真是个输不起的家伙。

  18. We broke bread together. 我们还共进晚餐。

  19. I will take your kindness, and pay it forward. 我感谢你的善良,我要报答你。

  20. Never let them see that they get to you. 别让他们知道自己能影响你。

  21. It looks that old Doug’s cornered the market on Night Howlers. 看起来道格垄断了整个“午夜嚎叫”的市场。

  22. I’ll buzz you when it’s done. 搞定了我打你电话。